BioDoph-7 Plus by Biotics Research is a probiotics supplement that supplies a unique blend of probiotics and prebiotics, along with additional support for a healthy GI tract.
Classically defined, probiotics are "a preparation of, or a product containing viable, defined microorganisms in sufficient numbers, which alter the microbiota (typically by colonization) in a compartment of the host, and by that, exert beneficial health effects in this host". Traditionally, probiotics have consisted of species from the genera Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium.
- Contains more than 20 billion organisms at time of manufacture
- Supports improving digestive function
- Support improving immunologic status
- Supports increasing beneficial anaerobes
- Supports decreasing unfriendly organisms
- Supports stimulating phagocytosis
- Supports soothing gastric mucosa
One (1) capsule taken one (1) to two (2) times each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.